7 Top Ways To Get More Client Referrals
Get More Client Referrals
Everyone is always searching for tips to get more client referrals for their small business. However, according to GrowThink.com some 58.6% of us don’t even ask for them! Client referrals are not something that comes around just by wishing it so, but instead is a result of a definite, focused and consistently used strategy.
Client Referrals To Do
Listed here are seven ways we’ve found to raise client referrals, and they are surprisingly quicker and easier than you might imagine!
- Ask Your Best Customers – These can be your best business evangelists. People who are already crazy about what you do won’t need much coaxing to sing your praises.
- Offer Sensible Incentives – Offering product discounts, select offers, or other rewards that make sense for your business are a fantastic way of getting people to send you new clients.
- Over-Deliver On First-Time Customers – When you get a new customer, a great way to get them talking to their circle of contacts is to over-deliver to them. This could appear in many ways, but make sure they view your business as a cut above the rest.
- Engage Your Customers – Find creative approaches to engage your customers and perhaps discover a way you can benefit each other. The key is to get them talking, and being open to ideas. Create an online community for your customers, say for example a blog or Facebook group.
- Be Gracious and Hand Out Perks – Become great at saying “Thank You”, and also in understanding when a well-placed perk will help you. An unexpected gift card or a thank you note can work wonders.
- Get the Staff Working On It – Helping your employees get behind this can magnify your efforts. You might want to put together some kind of reward, but it can be worth the time and effort to put it together.
- Create a Customer Loyalty Program – A customer loyalty program, best administered online, is definitely an wonderful tool to help you create interest and involvement to increase client referrals.
Client Referrals Plan
A robust client referrals plan will take some effort, but can also generate a ton of new business pre-disposed to giving you a chance. Setting the expectation of being asked for client referrals is key!
To Your Success!
The Strategic Marketer
p.s. Sign up today for “The Strategist” Newsletter to be empowered with the latest marketing tactics, solutions and strategies including getting more Client Referrals